Sept 20th…GC applied the nerfbat to FL…4.3 please get here.
• Shannox, Beth’tilac, Rhyolith – health and damage reduced by 15%.
Did these three…really need anymore nerfing?
• Other bosses – health and damage reduced by 25%.
• All adds’ health and damage have been reduced in the same proportions as bosses.
• Hellhounds and Unstable Magma deal much less damage.
the damage trash put out was quite ridiculous.
• Alysrazor’s Fiery Tornados move slower.
Cool i guess?
• The Wings of Flame buff duration on Alysrazor is now uniformly 30 seconds.
Still hate flying!
• Alysrazor drops 1 additional feather for 10-player mode and 2 additional feathers for 25-player mode in all cycles.
Not really needed…?
• Wrath of Ragnaros in Stage 1 now knocks targets up, but not back.
This is kinda cool, but you really should not be standing in front of a fire trap….
So Firelands…nerfed quite a bit 15-25% Really does take a bite out of the ferocity of the FL…maybe we should call it the Not so Hot Firelands…
But that being said…if you still cannot deal with mechanics…you are still not going to down bosses, no matter the nerf. But to those who can deal with them….well…have those peggle addons installed!
3 new 5 mans…must be done in order the 1st time. Sounds interesting, but will get old.
LFR – meh…this is not going to be pretty.
T13 in raids only – i like the idea, but I dont like how one can still obtain a lower version of it in LFR…looks like the min/maxer I am (when it comes to my priest) may have to jump into the LFR fray!